сряда, 3 август 2016 г.

Colors and laces, izonit& crochet bookmark





2 years... Shame on me but 2 years ago i've started this bookmark i.e. i've made an izonit part and then leave it sidewards.

Now i complete my job with this bookmark even that i already gave it as a handmade gift to a teacher. 

I think that combination between the izonit emboidery and the crochet is nice. 
The final bookmark has delicate artistic beauty. Thats why i decided it is suitable as a gift to a teacher. 

The idea and the pattern are my own but i can share and help to someone who want to tho the same bookmark or something like that. 



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Популярни публикации

I've been featured on:

I've been featured on:
Oombawka Design
Featured Five Club
Stitch It Up Link Party
2 Crochet Hooks
EyeLoveKnots
featured button
Oombawka Design
Be A Crafter xD
Creative Crochet Workshop